Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Did you say Ray Hnatyshyn? No, I said bring the fish in!

According to Catherine, the gorgeous and kind hot yoga instructor, the dead centre of your forehead contains your ‘eye of intuition’. Tonight at yoga, with my head firmly planted on the floor, applying gentle pressure between my eyes, I was thinking about how yesterday afternoon I absolutely smashed my forehead on the door jam of my dad’s car. It is much lower to the ground than I am used to. Plus, hand eye coordination has never been my strong suit (ask the person whose bowel I nearly perforated in the colonoscopy lab today). Anyway, I pride myself on (usually) having pretty good instincts about people and things, and today I was wondering if maybe that is because I am constantly banging into things head first and inadvertently stimulating this hidden gem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home