Wednesday, March 21, 2007

paediatric surgery

Surgeons are a special breed, even the paediatric ones. These days it is just so hard to get motivated, and the thought of rising at 5:45 to go to a job that I am not overly interested in, and where I don’t get paid, is not all that exciting. In fact, yesterday it was more than I could bear and I decided to play the sick card. It’s not something I do very often at all. I find it invites bad karma. This morning it was even harder to get up, but I knew I had to go to work. So I did. And it sucked. But I guess it’s possible to get through 2 weeks of almost anything. So that’s what I’m gonna do.

tabb

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you at Cheo next week? Brayden has an appointment on Wed am.
H

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like what you are doing? I thought it would be interesting because of the nature of the work -dealing with small people and small parts. What is next for you??

RC

7:31 AM  
Blogger telltale tabby said...

Holly,

Yes, I will be there. When is Bray's appointment? and where?

T

1:15 PM  
Blogger telltale tabby said...

RC,

It's been a long time since we hung out on a regular basis. In case your memory of my fine motor skills is a little foggy, does the expression "bull in a china shop" ring a bell? You would not, for example, want me working on any of baby Ben's little parts.

After this week, we are done our clinical stuff for a while. We have a month of classes in preparation for our exam, which Bobcat and I are writing on May 3rd. Then we will graduate, and go to Costa Rica.

When are you coming here?

Tabby

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speech - Max Keeping Wing - Wednesday at 9
Did you check your email about Sat?
H

1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When will I be in O-town? Well, there are supposed to be two wedding this summer. However, I am worried about Ben-cat and the long drive. I don't want to bother the little man. So, we shall see. I am accustomed to having him accostomed to his environment - it breaks my heart to think that I would be changing things on him. I know, I know...I sound like a pansy, but I am still getting used to this parenting thing.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home