Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hello Beloved,

I realize there has been a paucity of posting lately. It’s a little ironic because I’m way less busy than I have been, though I have just worked a string of unfortunately scheduled emergency room shifts at my local pediatric hospital. My sleep wake schedule is totally backwards, and I have no idea what day it is.

I plan to post a synopsis of my observations about pediatric emergency after working my last two shifts later this week. You will have to wait, unfortunately, but I will try to make it worth your while.

I want to clarify the mojo entry. Some of you have been asking. I guess I just feel a little more socially connected lately, which is nice because I was kind of in isolation mode there for a while. Also, it is fun to feel like you have options and, as my friend Mocha Bear put it, are single by choice, rather than by some cruel twist of fate - or karmatic insufficiency (as I like to call it).

So, Pesto, yes we are on for tomorrow. To the rest of you, I hope the pace and quality of life are acceptable. I’d like to welcome new readers into the mix, and send an affectionate shout out to all my old friends.

Better material soon.

T

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Tabs. Your material is always good. I look forward to hearing about your time in peds. Regarding the mojo, glad you are back in the mix.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home