Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's coming....

Mon Dieu! I thought my readership was lost. After all, I've been so neglectful over the past year. And here you are, unconditionally loving me, and encouraging me to bear my soul once again. I'm touched.

It's hard to blog about work while at work, but I will try to post something soon. I have house guests this week, and am camping this weekend, but as soon as I can I will try and draft something witty and/or slightly interesting.

Don't get your hopes up though my friends, I lead a boring and somewhat disillusioned life these days.....I do like my job though, so that counts for something..I guess.

xot

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

No worries, Tabby. We know that you are working hard, saving lives and restoring sanity.

Looking forward to your next post.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jampaq said...

Hey, I'm back too, champ!

I look forward to you being one of my most trusted blogging contemporaries again!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home