Monday, February 18, 2008

No sleeping on the toilet!

I’ve had a few requests lately to bring Tabby back to life...I will try.

This evening finds me just back in North Bay from a long weekend in Boston with Tirunesh. We were dying for a little getaway, so we booked a last minute adventure.

Things started out with a bang when we almost missed our flight out on Friday morning. They also ended in true Air Canada fashion with a flight that was over an hour late boarding. Then just as the plane was about to shove off, all of the passengers we forced to deplane and then replane again just for shits and giggles. It was terribly tempting to consider this an omen and just stay in Boston a little longer...

Our hotel was the lap of luxury. We walked all over town, shopped, visited the aquarium, ate yummy food, met great people, visited Harvard, and partook in a complete debacle on Saturday night. It was very therapeutic and it kind of sucks to have to get back to real life tomorrow.

At least I am doing psychiatry right now, which I love. I’ll see about sharing a tale or two tomorrow. For now I am completely bagged.

xot



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tabs,
In part, I'm glad you're back in cyberworld so that I can have a few chuckles. In part, I'm far less enthusiastic about it since you can discretely allude to my indiscretions.

That said, I also feel motivated to resuscitate my ailing blog. Let's see what creative juices flow from each of our parched souls (and bodies).
Love you
Pesto

6:42 PM  
Blogger telltale tabby said...

Pesto,

Being 30 and single is a license for indiscretion. Lets blog our brains out!

T

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home