Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yes Dr. X., I’ve heard of shingles!

Well, it feels like forever since I’ve written, and yet I don’t have anything particularly exciting to report. I have a cold, which has caused me a two day headache, moderate hearing loss, and a sore throat. Today was my first emerg shift and I was hampered due to a low grade fever, and not being able to hear much of what was going on because my ears were plugged. Also, I had another disastrous run in with Dr. X. Just once, I’d like to feel like a smarty pants around him. I don’t even have the energy to detail the calamity.

The truck sounds like hell. I don’t know what they did to fix her up, but she runs about as smoothly as nails on a chalk board, producing a similar sound. As long as the brakes work I guess…

I am going to take a Neocitron and go to bed. I wish I had some Trazodone instead.

Xo tabby

1 Comments:

Blogger Jampaq said...

It's good to have you back, Tabby. Don't give up on us quite yet! I haven't given up on you...

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home