Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Cry of the Emotionally Destitute!

It's a sad day when your cerebral cortex first lets you down. Apathy and blunted affect are some early symptoms. You deal though, call on the brainstem to help out, try your best to make things work. But when you go into the bathroom to pluck some eyebrows (and ward off hirsutism), and you see that one pupil has blown, you know it’s just a matter of hours before your ventricles lose sight of the midline and you become a herniated, fixed, dilated, stupidhead.

At least I have Perrier. Thank God for Perrier. I love you Perrier.

Yours,
Tabby Stupidhead

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are funny. Why are you having a stupid head moment. Is it something to do with your long hours?? You may be a stupid head for now, but I think it is a short term thing. Good Luck TT.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My love,

Good luck today. I know you will shine as you always do. And no, I'm not biased. You are actually smart and you will actually do well. You're too hard on yourself.

I love you and am thinking about you.
Let me know when the insanity is over.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home