Monday, December 15, 2008

Mistletoe Fruitcake!

I should be writing more these days. I actually could be. The problem is I’ve developed a nasty little TV habit. Worse, I seem to be addicted to those horrible, cheesy, predictable, low budget, made for TV Christmas movies gracing the small screen at this time of year. What is my problem? I get sucked in, watch the whole thing in a semi-trance, and at the end invariably utter something along the lines of “that was the worst f^%ing movie I have ever seen”. Then I spend a few minutes thinking about how I just wasted 2 hours of my life that I can never get back. The saddest part is that it happens again and again and again...I’m in the middle of one now. It’s killing me but I can’t stop.

T

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

The same thing happened to me last night, only it was a Barry Manilow special on Bravo. Thing is...I liked it. A lot. I was singing along - Barry's lines *and* those oooohs and aaahs from the back up singers.

Maybe you shouldn't shun the Christmas special. Maybe you should revel in it. Why fight what is so obviously fabulous?

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you go for sushi in orleans? i have been craving cocnut bubble tea slushy since reading your last post......hopeing to see you and eat good cookies soon

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well its been a long year of silence but I think its time you break your vow and rejoin the blogging world, what do you say? For old times sake?

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home